12 May 2008

++ satu.. dua.. 3!!



Why it’s just 3??

Three names you go by:
1. Zat
2. Zatul
3. Tul

Three songs you love listening at the moment:
1. ghaibmu by imran ajmain
2. yang sudah tu sudah by imran ajmain
3. ketulusan hati by anuar zain

Three things you are wearing right now:
1. purple shirt with brown strip seluar panjang.. =)
2. Eye-glass
3. gelang tangan – I got it from my mama!

Three things that happen this week:
1. settle down my MUET test
2. Hang-out with my boy n some friends
3. Bring my phone to the workshop.. rosak!! Uhh..

Three things you did last night:
1. sitting on the chair, edit my rejected group assignment..
2. chatting with suffian at 2 till 3 a.m, going to bed at 4 a.m
3. Hanging out with my steady friend at Midvalley until 8 p.m

Three things you want in a relationship:
1. Love me
2. Trust me
3. Respect me

Three of your favorite things to do:
1. Of course traveling with my family + my friends + my boy
2. Eating my mom’s cuisines…
3. Shopping with lots of money!

Three favorite things:
1. my gelang tangan from mama
2. my sweety laptop
3. my baju2 n accessories

Three things in your bag:
1. Purse
2. Cell phone
3. My magic lipstick

Three things must have for long journey:
1. cell phone + charger
2. Laptop
3. Camera

Three pets you had/have:
~~ I have no pets.. I dun like kucing.. huhu.. =)

Three things you ate today:
1. Nasi beriani + kari kepala ikan
2. ais kacang
3. Tiger lily flower soup

Three people you last talked to:
1. my mama
2. kak sue >> my housemate
3. suffian razak >> meet him at Khalifah

Three things you'll be doing tomorrow:
1. I haven’t plan yet..
2. keluar makan sorang2 since my housemate semua balik kampung!
3. just doing my kemas2 rumah.. hehe.. =)

Three places you want to go:
1. all Malaysia’s islands
2. Bali + Bandung
3. Japan >> I wish to hear their ‘lagu kebangsaan’

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. seek forgiveness from my mama n abah
2. bahagiakan hidup org2 yg pernah aku lukai…
3. seek forgiveness from ALLAH swt..

Three things you are thinking rite now:
1. I’m sleepy.. Just hugs my bantal..
2. nk balik kampung ke x nak??
3. Wish to meet my ‘noor hairulnizam’.. I miss him!




@herneesa.hijabs coming near you sooner!

Assalam. @herneesa.hijabs @herneesa.hijabs - Letak nama pun macam klise-kan. Ye lah biasalah. Lagu tu la kalau nak meniaga. Nak bertaarufan ...