02 June 2008

it's my day..

hye n salam..
thanx to all my friends for the birthday wishes last night..
million thanx goes to B hairulnizam, ain, shawani, liyana, lieyna, roslin, amri n saliza..

today i'm too busy in order to complete my pakcik sepupu's wedding day ( sambut menantu )
i have to make some items - foods for presentation and ambil2 gambar together with pengantin..
waa.. it's hard to me coz i have no money to buy any ingredients!
ermm.. want to PAU my autie's money.. hehe.. jahat!
but i was lucky coz my mother leave her car to me.. hehe.. senang la sket nk g melancong! huu..

waa.. i got to go..
my makcik called me at 7 a.m but i'm still here..
sorry.. i'm coming..
penat sehh nk kene p beli barang sorang2..
=)

to all, enjoy ur day!
tata..

see u again if i'm free..

p/s: tomorrow i'll be at kota bharu..
so many kerja have to settle down..
=)

@herneesa.hijabs coming near you sooner!

Assalam. @herneesa.hijabs @herneesa.hijabs - Letak nama pun macam klise-kan. Ye lah biasalah. Lagu tu la kalau nak meniaga. Nak bertaarufan ...