30 October 2008

having faith.. ;)


have faith!

As life goes on..
i'm starting to learn more and more about responsibility..
i realize everything I do is affecting the people around me..
so i want to take this time out to apologize for things i have done..
and things that have not occurred yet..
and the things they don't want to take responsibility for..
sorry for my wrongdoings..

i'm sorry for the times i left you there..
i was on the road and you were alone..
i'm sorry for the times that I had to go..
i'm sorry for the fact that i did not know..
that you were sitting at home and just wishing we..
i'm sorry for the times i would neglect..
i'm sorry for the times i disrespect
..

i am me, zatul hernani mohd nawi


@herneesa.hijabs coming near you sooner!

Assalam. @herneesa.hijabs @herneesa.hijabs - Letak nama pun macam klise-kan. Ye lah biasalah. Lagu tu la kalau nak meniaga. Nak bertaarufan ...